Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

First Post

Wow! After being inspired by blogs for the past couple of years I've finally taken the plunge into the blogging world. After step by step instruction from my wonderful penpal I actually have a place to write about all the things I enjoy, feel passionate about and things that pop into my head at the strangest of times. The following should give you an idea of what you'll find here in my future posts...
* I love a good book and texting my friends in capitals telling them how my whole being became engrossed in this marvelous novel and that THEY HAVE TO READ IT!!!. Here I hope to give you a good enough reason to read my latest book love affair.
* I'm a vegetarian and have been for a very long time.I feel strongly about animal rights and will ask for your help in fighting for campaigns I feel strongly about. (Most of the time this just means signing a simple petition)
* CONCERTS!!! Concerts and gigs are possibly my favourite things in this world. The anticipation, the atmosphere, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Even though my taste in music may not be your cup of tea I hope you enjoy my posts about them or they at least make you smile.
* Baking! I love baking and hope I can inspire you to try out some of my latest recipe finds.

Okay I think that's what a first post goes like and if it's not I'm sure I'll come across this post in the future if this whole thing works out and read it with gritted teeth and my eyes half shut at the horror of my 19 year old self.

Love, Em x


No comments:

Post a Comment